It is well known that modular construction and mobile offices are one of the leading solutions to space problems in most industries. It is very important to understand how this type of solution can reduce your costs and optimize the profitability of projects.
Below we describe the top 5 reasons why a modular or mobile space is more than convenient for whatever your project is.
Within the mobile units there is a wide inventory of options. Do you need showers for your work team? A dining room? A sales office? you can find a solution to almost any need your project requires.
Flexibility and customization
Each project or need is different, also the size of the work teams and many other variables between each project. Modular solutions allow selecting the required option even to the extent of defining interchangeable walls according to the need for size and configuration.
We know that projects constantly change from one place to another, modular solutions can come and go wherever your need goes. These units are designed to be easily moved anywhere.
Modular units and flex solutions are built with solid and reliable materials to withstand any weather condition. They can store computer equipment, work equipment, food, among many other options without showing weaknesses when doing so.
Mobile units will always be more accessible and economical than any other option or space solution, largely because they are prepared and designed to be so. Mobile solutions are 70% cheaper and immediate than a traditional construction or rental.
We want to participate positively in the results of your project, that is why we put at your disposal our catalog of units and services so that you know the range of options and together we can find the most suitable for your project.
Likewise, they are designed to have all the facilities that an office requires, which makes mobile office rental the best option to have an office in the project area, reducing the costs and time necessary to implement another type of offices. In addition, mobile offices provide many advantages that make them more attractive to carry out the management of any operation. Among the main advantages that we can highlight, we find:
- Economy. Renting a mobile office is even cheaper than renting a traditional office, in addition to being strategically installed in the place where the project is developed, so they will not have to be moving every time documentation or information is required, since as We mention, they are equipped with all the material and tools necessary to carry out the common tasks of an office.
- Quick installation. Mobile offices are prefabricated, so the only thing they require for installation is a relatively flat terrain to place and secure them so that they do not move, and they can be used immediately. Contrary to the construction of a traditional office that can take several weeks to be functional.
- Modular constructions offer the possibility of being modified, improved or the installation of special equipment can be carried out in an easy and fast way, only by changing or moving some of the panels that make up the office. Which means modifying the aesthetic appearance of the interior space design according to the needs of each project.
- The modular constructions of a mobile office allow the installation of electronic connections, technology, electricity and even plumbing needs, if necessary, creating a fully functional space.
- Low environmental impact. The materials with which mobile offices are manufactured are long-lasting and once the end of their useful life is reached, they are one hundred percent recyclable, so they do not generate waste, reducing the environmental impact of buildings.
Other benefits of renting mobile offices are that they are designed to provide total privacy, in addition to having acoustic insulation that prevents noise from outside interfering with work in the office, this is very functional in construction or mining projects , where noise levels are very high.